We are Open & COVID Secure!
Please pre-book all visits
Please note our fixed play session time are
Mon – Thurs 09:15 – 11:15 / 11:30 – 13:30 / 13:45 – 15:45 / 16:00 – 18:00
Fri – Sun 10:00 – 12:00 / 12:15 – 14:15 / 14:30 – 16:30 / Private Hires 17:00 – 19:00
Please note that on occasion some sessions may be cancelled where there are no bookings or very low numbers of bookings.
Customers are not required to stay for the full 2 hours bookings, but all customers are required to leave at the session end time in order to allow our staff to clean the centre.
Pre-booking is required before visiting – all times and availability are shown on the booking system by following the link above.
Our session times are now increased to 2 hours play and party bookings are now being taken!
- Parking in Treasure Island designated spaces only – please respect neighbouring businesses.
- Overflow parking available in NHS carpark during weekends or Northfield Multi Storey Shopping Centre at all other times.
- Allow time to park before the start of your session
- Socks are required at all times
- Do not visit if you or a member of your group have COVID symptoms or other illnesses
- Babies in arms/ carriers are free when not using the play equipment. All other children are chargeable.
- Booking is required, however walk-ins are accepted if spaces are available. We cannot guarantee availability so please do book in advance.
- Maximum Height for children is 148cm
We have implemented a range of social distancing and hygiene measures to support the safe reopening, including
- Limited numbers – operating at around 60% capacity
- All visitors to hand sanitise upon entry
- Additional sanitiser stations around Treasure Island
- Protection screens around our counters
- Fixed serving points at our counter
- Fixed 2hr time slots
- Enhanced cleaning regime, with a full clean between each timed session
- Socially distanced layout
- Balls removed from our balls pits
- Reduction in touch points and shared equipment
We opened Treasure Island children’s Play Centre in Northfield, Birmingham in November 2005 and has since then built a reputation as one of the most enjoyable play experiences for children from toddlers to juniors in the area.
We have themed our centre with a fantastic Pirate Ship framework incorporating:
- 2 lane Astra Slide
- Tube Slide
- Ball Pools
- Rope Bridge
- Exciting gallery of multi level climbs, passages, tunnels, boarding nets, and Dizzy Disk.
- Children can also enjoy our mini Sports Court.
- Maximum Height 148cm
We haven’t forgotten to look after your little ones and have a completely separate Under 4’s Section with :
- interactive and soft play equipment
- Smaller slides and play frame to encourage younger children to build confidence
- Additional activities are available Monday -Friday during toddler mornings which are very popular with the little ones.
- Dressing Up
- Story Books
- Kitchen & Role Play
- Play House
- Dolls & Pushchairs
- & many more activities
Please look out for our annual events:
We hold Halloween discos and Christmas Parties.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
s young children a fantastic opportunity to develop their physical co-ordination and social skills. Here they can become more creative and confident and learn through play, having great fun at the same time! Parents are always encouraged to join in with their children …. you’re never too old for fun!
We have an excellent Themed Party Room
Holding up to 30 children (please speak to us if you need a bigger booking) with plenty of extra seating for adults too. Treasure Island staff pride themselves on offering our customers a smooth and well organized party for your children.
Treasure Island offers a delicious and varied menu
for adults and children. We have taken care to offer healthy options as requested by our customers
Our Mission :
To offer children a safe, clean, fun and interactive environment in which to play while parents and guardians can relax. To offer a friendly and warm welcome to our customers. To provide a service that exceeds the expectations of parents and the usual standards in Children’s Soft Play Centres.