We are pleased to announce we are now COVID-secure and open for bookings.
Pre-booking is required to guarantee entry. Click below to make your booking.
Fixed 90 minute time slots are available Monday – Sunday
09:30 / 11:30 / 13:30 and 15:30
We have implemented a range of social distancing and hygiene measures to support the safe reopening, including
- Limited numbers – operating at around 30% capacity
- Limit of 1 family/group in our reception area at a time
- All visitors to hand sanitise upon entry
- Additional sanitiser stations around Treasure Island
- Protection screens around our counters
- Fixed serving points at our counter
- Fixed 90 min time slots
- Enhanced cleaning regime, with a full clean between each timed session
- Track and Trace register
- Antimicrobial coating applied daily to our play frame which makes it difficult for bacteria and virus to spread
- Spaced out tables
- Socially distanced layout
- One way routes around some of the play frame
- Balls removed from our balls pits
- Reduction in touch points and shared equipment
- Face masks required for Adults who are not eating
We opened Treasure Island children’s Play Centre in Northfield, Birmingham in November 2005 and has since then built a reputation as one of the most enjoyable play experiences for children from toddlers to juniors in the area.
We have themed our centre with a fantastic Pirate Ship framework incorporating:
- 2 lane Astra Slide
- Tube Slide
- Ball Pools
- Rope Bridge
- Exciting gallery of multi level climbs, passages, tunnels, boarding nets, and Dizzy Disk.
- Children can also enjoy our mini Sports Court.
We haven’t forgotten to look after your little ones and have a completely separate Under 4’s Section with :
- interactive and soft play equipment
- Smaller slides and play frame to encourage younger children to build confidence
- Additional activities are available Monday -Friday during toddler mornings which are very popular with the little ones.
- Dressing Up
- Story Books
- Kitchen & Role Play
- Play House
- Dolls & Pushchairs
- & many more activities
Please look out for our annual events:
We hold Halloween discos and Christmas Parties.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
s young children a fantastic opportunity to develop their physical co-ordination and social skills. Here they can become more creative and confident and learn through play, having great fun at the same time! Parents are always encouraged to join in with their children …. you’re never too old for fun!
We have an excellent Themed Party Room
Which can hold up to 30 children (please speak to us if you need a bigger booking) with plenty of extra seating for adults too. Treasure Island staff pride themselves on offering our customers a smooth and well organized party for your children.
Treasure Island offers a delicious and varied menu
for adults and children. We have taken care to offer healthy options as requested by our customers
Our Mission :
To offer children a safe, clean, fun and interactive environment in which to play while parents and guardians can relax. To offer a friendly and warm welcome to our customers. To provide a service that exceeds the expectations of parents and the usual standards in Children’s Soft Play Centres.