Please see below the latest information and responses to COVID-19 and Government Guidance.
The information below contains a summary of our current COVID measures and our full COVID-19 Risk Assessment is available here: COVID-Risk-Assessment 2022
We are Open & COVID Secure!
Please pre-book all visits.
Pre-booking is required before visiting – all times and availability is show on the booking system by following the link below.
Our session times are now increased to 2 hours play and party bookings are now being taken!
Sadly COVID19 hasn’t vanished and infection rates are still high. Throughout this pandemic Treasure Island has met the highest standards to ensure our customers and staff are safe, and to our knowledge there has been no COVID transmission in our centre.
For the time being, we will therefore be keeping many of the enhanced operating procedures in place to ensure our play centre is safe for you and your families and our staff.
We will retain restricted capacity, and enhanced cleaning in between each session , as well as hand sanitiser stations and screens in our building. We ask that if you can, please continue to wear masks whilst moving around the building. Where possible, party bookings are recommended to be private hire sessions.
- Parking in Treasure Island designated spaces only – please respect neighbouring businesses.
- Overflow parking available in NHS carpark during weekends or Northfield Multi Storey Shopping Centre at all other times.
- Allow time to park before the start of your session
- Socks are required at all times
- Do not visit if you or a member of your group have COVID symptoms or other illnesses
- Babies in arms/ carriers are free when not using the play equipment. All other children are chargeable.
- Booking is required, however walk-ins are accepted if spaces are available. We cannot guarantee availability so please do book in advance.
- Maximum Height for children is 148cm
We have implemented a range of social distancing and hygiene measures to support the safe reopening, including
- Limited numbers – operating at around 60% capacity
- All visitors to hand sanitise upon entry
- Additional sanitiser stations around Treasure Island
- Protection screens around our counters
- Fixed serving points at our counter
- Fixed 2hr time slots
- Enhanced cleaning regime, with a full clean between each timed session
- Track and Trace register
- Antimicrobial coating applied daily to our play frame which makes it difficult for bacteria and virus to spread
- Spaced out tables
- Socially distanced layout
- Balls removed from our balls pits
- Reduction in touch points and shared equipment
- Face masks requested for Adults who are not eating